Sunday, January 03, 2010

Bringing in 2010

Where has the time gone? This year had to have been the quickest one to date. 2010 will bring my 3rd year of college, my 21st birthday, and trips to hawaii and NEW YORK!!! I'm looking forward for all that is to come in this new year :) My resolution is to be more active and fit... we'll see if that actually happens.
To off start the night I went with my 4 best friends to Guadalajara's, our FAVORITE restaurant where we did our secret santa exchange.
My family and I then celebrated at our house with many of our neighbors and friends.

Lucy had a rough night, she must've had an allergic reaction to the shot she got earlier in the day because her poor little eyes were swollen almost shut for about 2 hours. She was a trooper though and strut her stuff in the vest my best friend Hanah made for her :)
Happy New Year everyone. May it be as exciting as you hope it to be

No comments:

Post a Comment