Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My Puppy


My little Lucy is nearly 4 months old. Its crazy to think that I've had her for this long already. I must say that I have LOVED every minute of it! She is such a sweet pup. She keeps me company while I'm in Huntington and have nothing to occupy my time with, she wakes me up every morning (as long as Jessi doesn't beat her to it, haha) so that I don't sleep the day away, and she makes me laugh every time I look at her because she is just so darn cute! I never thought that I would be a pet person, yes my family has 5 dogs, a cat, and 3 snakes however, I have never had a "pet" of my own. Lucy was my first pet and she's perfect for me. All she needs is a little love and attention and she's a happy puppy. My favorite thing about her is when she sees people that she hasn't seen in a while (they just entered the room, or she forgot they were there and is reminded), she gets SO excited and starts jumping up and down and licking you. It will brighten anyone's day with ease.

(4 months old)

(3 months old)

(1 month old)
I am more thankful everyday that I have her... its true what they say, dogs are a [wo]man's best friend!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment