Saturday, January 23, 2010

Bob Hope Classic

This weekend me, lucy, my mom, dad, and a handful of neighbors headed to La Quinta for the Bob Hope Chrysler Classic golf tournament. The rain was in no way on our side but we still managed to have a good time. The whole reason we go to this tournament every year is to see all the celebrities that play on the course that the Dippolds' house sits on. We're able to just sit in the backyard and hold up fun signs to get the celebs' attention. Last year I got pictures with Evan Longoria (MLB player) and the guy from Burn Notice and autographs from a ton of other people. This year the tournament was pushed back a day due to the rain and we couldn't even see the celebs. O well... maybe next year. I did manage to get Arnold Palmer's autograph :)


(the group + Jessica on Skype and a creepy clown that was walking around the course, random!)

Lucy found out what a duck was today. She had a BLAST chasing after them.

Me and my puppy

(Lucy mid-air) She was great entertainment for us this weekend seeing how the whole golf thing didn't quite come through.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Lucy is so, so, so cute!

    But:

    That clown is not cute. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know he's so creepy! I was freaked out the whole time.... clowns are not exactly my favorite thing in the world.

    ReplyDelete