Sunday, December 27, 2009

'tis the season, to make some gifts

This year I decided to make some of my christmas gifts... so I got some fabric and set out to make 10 reversible aprons for my friends and family. It was a big task (especially making up the pattern as I went) but I managed to complete them all and everyone I gave them to loved them. Here are a few...






My neighbor Janis in her apron.

With my creative juices on high, I made my little niece Emma a christmas tree shirt.

I got the idea from a creative blog I found called Paige and Brooke.

4 comments:

  1. me and emma are so lucky to have you! emma's shirt was adorable on her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the cutest little shirt... And I adore the black and white fabric you chose for the aprons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!!! I'll have to send you an apron, especially with all the baking and cooking you and Katie do. The shirt was SO easy to make too. Just bought a gap shirt and sewed on some x-mas ribbon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where have I been hiding so that I haven't seen your blog?! Adorable and so cute. You are such a little home maker.

    I'm a huggee fan of aprons; my friends always make fun of me....so I'm happy to see you are a fan too. And that t-shirt? Precious.

    So glad to see you are doing well. :]

    ReplyDelete