Friday, August 06, 2010

Canada Bound

Wanna get away? Why yes, yes I do! & what better of a place to go then to Canada? Tomorrow I'll be heading to Montreal to teach a cheer camp. I'll be gone for 2 full weeks so that sadly means no new blog posts for me for a while, but I am very excited to go and will definitely write about my trip when I get back. These 2 weeks will be a much needed vacation from all the craziness. This is the 2nd year I'll be coaching at this camp. The first year was so much fun and I am sure this year will only top last. Who knows, maybe I'll even be on the shirt again? lol

We are literally in the middle of the woods.... TONS of trees, a lake, a grocery store about 30 minutes away, and little to no cell reception. It's definitely not like the cheer camps we have in the states but it's an experience I thoroughly enjoyed and am looking forward to. The Canadian coaches and girls are all extremely nice, I really can't wait to see them again.


The four California Girls that went last year :)




3 comments:

  1. I think that is so cool that you were on the t-shirt! Also I love your new watch, I'm going to Buckle to try and find it! Sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really hope to see your picture on the blob! don't let me down!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh. That is too funny that you were on the shirts!!! And for good reason-- you are so dang cute. Have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete