Thursday, October 29, 2009

what a little creativity can get you

Yesterday I had an urge to be creative. So I grabbed my things and headed to JoAnn's. This store is heavenly. I can go there and spend hours just walking the aisles gaining inspiration for future projects. But on this day I was focused on what my project was going to be... an apron. It is the WORST when you are trying to be all domestic & make a dinner or dessert or what have you & oils or batter or some other staining ingredient splashes onto your cute outfit. I have always wanted one for that reason but have never found one that was cute enough to buy, so I planned to make my own.











I love the black & white fabric but wanted a little splash of color... Red seemed really fun & is kinda one of my new favorite colors at the moment:)



Here is the finished product...


I'm obsessed! I'm sorry if you see this and I just ruined your christmas present from me but I had to share what I have been doing with my creative juices! Hopefully you will love it as much as I do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment